Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

BNO x LA (CLOSED)

This contest has ended.

The Boys are at it again. Slick RickTony Toni, and Sam YG of the Boys Night Out recently launched their Spring "HoHol" Collection. The shirts are really fun and witty, just like the Boys. 


You can practically wear these shirts anywhere.



You can even use it for your WOWOL (Workout Workout Lang) needs.






Or when you go out for a large cup of Wintermelon Milk Tea, 25%, with pearl sinkers from Serenitea








Or when you just want to HoHol (Hang-out Hang-out Lang)






The Boys want to give my readers a treat! Three (3) of my readers will get a chance to get their hands on the shirts!


All you have to do is
1. Follow @BNOTees on Twitter
2. Follow @laaguinaldo, on Twitter
3. Tweet  your most creative reason as to why you deserve a BNO Tee! Include your tweet with the hashtag #BNOTeesPlease and tag @BNOTees

example of a valid tweet: "If I win a BNO tee, mas sasarap ang COCOL (Coffee coffee lang) moments namin ni Jojo. #BNOTeesPlease @BNOTees"

"Sana I get a BNO Tee, para I can give it to Joyce and I will finally get out of the friendzone. #BNOTeesPlease @BNOTees"

"I want a BNO tee para I can impress my Zumba and Pilates instructors #BNOTeesPlease @BNOTees"

"@BNOTees I deserve a BNO tee because I will get stronger when I wear it at the box when I CROCROL (Crossfit crossfit lang) #BNOTeesPlease

Don't forget to include the hashtag #BNOTeesPlease and tag @BNOTees

You can send as much entries as you want!

*The contest will run through January 7, 2013 to January 20, 2013, 12 midnight. The three (3) winners will be announced on January 25 on my twitter account and will be notified via Direct Message. Entries within Philippine territories are the ones qualified to win.

REMEMBER, the funnier and wittier the entry, the better chances of winning! So make them fun!


The limited edition BNO Tees HOHOL collection are now available at bnotees.multiply.com!
Worried about shipping fees? Don't fret, they ship for FREE, nationwide!


Tune-in to Boys Night Out, Mondays through Thursdays 6-9pm on MAGIC 89.9 
YEAH MEEEEN! 

X


Photo credits: BNOTees, Miguel Sotto Photography, Post-production Tara Margarita






No comments:

Post a Comment